Will I get more guys if I dress in more tight clothing?

OK, so I think I've got an OK body. OK sized breasts, not that great of a butt, but I'm thin and am fairly confident. However, I usually dress in baggie clothing. I don't wear girly stuff. I dress more like a skater. Do guys prefer tomboys? I figured it makes more room for imagination... But still :l

Help please! Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you can be a tom boy to an extent... but if you are bieng similarr to men in every aspect and way then men wouldn't be attracted.

I like a girl that is a tomboy but when she is around me she is a bit shy... if she is so .. then I feel she is so hot because I would feel I have awakened the femenine side inside her.

But otherwise .. I agree with BDCATS

What Guys Said 2

• Guys like girls for a reason otherwise all the guys would just like other guys. I believe men are attracted to feminine energy. I get a very warm and good feeling when a girls acts like a girl around me. I don't want my girl to be serious or act like a man. I want my girl to be a girl, have fun, be silly and do whatever she likes to do. By showing off your feminine side, I am sure you will get a lot more attention. Men says beauty is everything, I think there is a good possibility that its not.

• Showing off the curves you got would prob'ly get my attention quicker than baggies. NOT saying you need to start wearing skintight spandex to go to 7-11 or grocery shopping but, something a little more figure flattering would get more attention. The baggies and frumpies should be worn going to 7-11 or around the house or out campin' or the like.

Don't get me wrong, I love a tomboy and a girl that'll wear her frumps with pride, just not on the first date.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah guys like it when you show off your figure. wearing baggy clothing looks unfeminine and sloppy and you probably come off like you're a lesbian. you don't have to wear hoochie clothes, just something that emphasizes your shape. your slim and in shape what are you hiding for?