How can I get him to talk to me?

While I live next 2 this fine ass brother...So whenever we stand on the balcony, we just make eye contact and smile but we hardly say anything 2 each other...I think I have a crush on him but I don't want to have it because I'm scared I'm doing the wrong thing,so now what can I do because I really want to make friends with him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Uh, talk to him? Next time you make eye contact instead of just smiling, ask his name, how's it going, etc... small talk till you get to know him a little better.

• Ok but the thing is I am shy to do so....so what now?

• You've just got to step out of your shell a little bit if you really do like him and want to talk to him. Think about it, there really isn't anything bad that could come of making some small talk with him. For all you know, he may be shy too and waiting for you to make the first move.

• Ask him if he watched any of the World Cup games. Pretty good all rounder subject and bound to get any male fired up one way or another!