Guys, what do you want to hear in return after telling a girl she's beautiful?

Or after complimenting her in general. I feel like it's strange to say "you too", or call him beautiful as well or something, but I'm at a loss for good compliments to give in return. (Maybe that's a bad sign for my relationship, haha, but anyway, not the point).

So, what do you want to hear in return after your compliments?

Most Helpful Guy

• well its pretty much the same as if you were to give the initial complement...

• What do you mean?

• Well I guess I don't know the answer to that either... haha

• Thats too bad...ppl like being complemented. well physically, he could be hot, handsome, have a nice smile, great abs etc. as far as personality..what do you like about him? haha

What Guys Said 3

• I like her saying 'Aww, thank you' or 'You're sweet'. Generally I don't look for reactions, but I like making her smile and try to say things that will make her feel good. (:

• ``Thank you.'' Works perfectly. It acknowledges that he's complimented you and that you (probably) liked it.

• a kiss :)

What Girls Said 0