Would I look good with a lip piercing?

Would I look good with a lip piercing on my right side, just below the lip like this?

link

(Yes, I realize it's a girl in the picture)

Here is a picture of me:

link

The picture of the ring is just to show placement.

I'm actually probably going to get a black stud and go from there. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it! You could pull it off. Looks just like mine, right down to the jewelry, haha, and on the left side too. 16 is a good age to get it. I've had mine since about that age, and it's nice, because you get those years until and around 'adulthood' to enjoy it and decide if you really want to keep it. If you don't want to keep it, then you don't feel like you wasted money getting it done, only to have to take it right back out. Of course it could end up the same at any age, but a lot of people do 'grow out' of it when they enter the adult world. I'm just not one of those people. =] The scarring you'll be left with if you DO remove it is minimal. Most people would never notice it, unless they were ridiculously observant, had their eyeballs 2 inches from your face, and/or knew what to look for [specifically, piercing scars].

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, I think you could definitlely pull it off!

[[guys with that, SO hot]]

But, id go on the left side, with a stud. I thinnk that would look much better.

And if you don't like it, you can always just take it out. (:

• You wouldn't look good with a hoop like that. Maybe a stud?

• Noo ooo ooo try snake bites not lip rings -_- :)

• I think it would look really good on you! But it would look better if you shaved your beard :) But yeah I love lip and eyebrow piercings on guys :P

• Hahah yes, I am going to do that before I get it.

Good eye :D

• I think it would look good. I'm more of a left side person when it comes to lip piercings but I'm pretty sure it'll look great.

• Umm... TOTALLLLY you wuld luk more cuter with that lip piercing =)

• You'd look like a TOTAL hottie:) but you'd be one with or without it;)

• no, it wouldn't suit your face

• Eeeeeew! No! It's nothing against you or the way you would look, but think about these reasons:

1. It would be very painful.

2. Girls worth keeping hate that kind of stuff.

3. What if you were about to kiss a girl, and when you do, they find a gross, cold metal ring in their mouth.

4. When you are old and wrinkly, it won't be very attractive anymore...

So don't even do it! Think about the pros and cons - I've already got you started.

• When he is old I dnt think he will give a sh*t

• Haha, If I'm old what will I care? Ill be ugly anyways :(

• "Girls worth keeping hate that kind of stuff"

Umm I'm a nice girl who happens to LOVE lip piercings on guys.

"What if you were about to kiss a girl, and when you do, they find a gross, cold metal ring in their mouth" I'm pretty sure they'd see the piercing before kissing him....

"When you are old and wrinkly, it won't be very attractive anymore" When you get older, you can take the piercing out....

Sorry anonymous user but you didn't really make any good points....

What Guys Said 0