What kind of shoes should I get for this dress?!

So, for my 16th bday, we're going to a fancy restaurant for dinner with 20 of my friend and I just ordered this dress: link

What kind of shoes should I get? Any answers would be nice. I'm up for options! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw first off SUPER CUTE choice girl! Props :)

And Please PICK MINE, [ not my answer but the shoes these are gunna be big this season I can feel it ;) ] where some open toed wedge heels like this, or some kind of knock off :)

link

link

link

i'm in love :) ^^

Go safe with black, but tan or nude will look cute with that dress!

What Guys Said 1

• just wanted to say its a very hot dress. problem is. the price is in pounds. lol. I wonder how much you actually paid for it in dollars?

• Oh and by the way for the question itself

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Hank-Stud-Buckle-Platform-Sandal/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=986451&abi=1&clr=nude

all you gotta do is look to the right of the dress and it says "complete the look" it has a suggestion for jewlrey and I believe handbags too. so id suggest going with what they suggest

• You can change the price for everything on the site to dollars. It was originally 92 dollars, but it was on sale for 50. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Gold heels. Gold and white look really nice together.

• Sling back cross over style. They can make your legs look longer. I am sure there are pretty ones out there like these,

link

or gold flat Gladiator style sandals