What color hair do guys like?

Do you guys like a Spanish girl with light brown hair, red-ish brownish, or dark brown (looks black)? Which color looks more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Which ever is natural... Nothing is sexier than a girl who is comfortable and confident in the body they were given...

What Guys Said 4

• The darker the better. Many Spanish girls are also beautiful with lighter brown hair - even almost blonde, but it depends a lot on eye color and complexion. Red I don't like at all. But dark eyes with long black hair? Oh, yes!

• Depends on what you look like naturally. If your hair is naturally dark, then that's what you should do. Nothing is more exotic and sexy than a woman of color who embraces her natural colors.

• I like a Latina with black to a dark brown hair color. I am parshall to the darker complected type.

• IF YOUR LIGHT SKINNED, BLACK FER SHUR. IF DARK SKINNED, LIGHTER.

What Girls Said 3

• Yuck, MRQUACK just described a tranny. It should be the oppostie way, if you're light skinned, which you're probably not, than go with light hair. If you're dark, meaning olive colour, go for something darker like redish browns or dark browns with golden brown highlights. But if you're blessed with a natural hair colour that suits you, keep it.

• I don't think color is nearly as important as style. Go to a good stylist and get their advice.

• I can't stand when I see spanish or black girls with Highlights..getting out of control with the blonde streaks. It looks sooooooooooooo fake. And WHY OH WHY do a lot of latina's draw on their eyebrows?!!!! that's sooooooooo unattractive. leave it natural and pretty girls. I Love when I see shiny dark chocolate hair on latinas...or black and shiny :) Nice! in case you are wondering..I am bi so I know what I like ;)