Guys would you be insulted if a girl called you beautiful?

a girl called you beautiful? like do you think beautiful can just be used to describe girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have reservations about compliments in general. I would rather be shown appreciation through body language, rather than fine words -- it's more compelling and memorable. Unless you really feel the urge to say something -- then it's OK.

And besides, calling a guy beautiful is the suggesting he needs an ego boost. I'd be insulted personally. But maybe this guy you know -does- need a boost. So give it a whirl!

What Guys Said 6

• Of course not! Men want to hear they're attractive just as much as women do.

• I like being complimented... and handsome is a good one. lol

• Not insulted. Surprised? Yes. If you're looking for an alternative word try 'handsome' :)

• Thanks but I really think handsome sounds weird to call a guy to his face :L don't ask why....:L

• I would be flatered if any girl called me beautiful

• the meaning of beautiful is something that nothing needs to be added to or taken away from to make it look better.

so I would not be insulted if a girl called me beautiful

xx

• eh I would be embarrassed if she called me that in front of my friends.

but would prefer handsome

What Girls Said 0