Stretch mark cream that has personally worked for you?

I have stretch marks and I'd like to try a cream to help them go away, suggestions please that have personally worked for you, I know most don't. PLEASE HELP ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are some reviews for them:

I've never used them personally, but here you go:

link

link

link

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know many creams that take away stretch marks, but at your age you shouldn't have too severe a case. In the future, to avoid more, use a lot of moisturizers daily and use cocoa butter (or was it coconut butter). Especially if you get pregnant, that's what they always recommend.

Skin needs care when it's shrinking or growing.

• I actually grew them when I was younger from being on steriods for a health problem I had, now I lost all the weight but still have the stretch marks. :(

• Cocoa butter doesn't help I've tried it before

• Still, I suggest taking care of your skin the best you can now. Maybe it'll make them less noticeable, and you at least won't have more problems later.

What Girls Said 1

• Its not a cream but I use bio oil, if you have the red stretch marks its works great, I don't know about the less noticeable ones cause all of mine are the red ones.