Can you tell the difference between me with makeup and me without makeup?

Does one look better than the other?

I only ask because my friends and family say they see no difference, but I think it's totally different.

All these pictures are recent, taken on vacation over the last few days.

No makeup: link

link

Makeup: link

link

I'm sorry that the lighting is off on some. I just chose the few of myself that were taken on the trip.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great either way. Wear whichever makes you happier.

Only difference so far as I can see is that your face seems to catch the light a little more in the pictures with makeup. Might just be environmental factors from where you took them though.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. stick with the makeup.

• i think you look more beautiful without makeup but that's just me

• I think it looks the same.

• nop. No difference.. you look good by the way

• The no makeup is dark light and makeup is bright. Why? And you don't look that different with makeup. Either is fine.

• i cannot see much difference

girl you really don't need it :)

What Girls Said 7

• You don't look much different with it than you do without it, but I do think that girls should wear makeup. You don't have to go overboard, but every girl can benefit from it. Makeup enhances natural beauty, in my opinion. Btw.. Love your hair.

• I can't really tell because your makeup is really subtle

• mm you don't look diff. :) but here's a tip .. mascara and line your upper lash line so your lashes appear thicker " lashes are the most important thing :)! skip anything else not worth it :)

• You look more polished with makeup on and your eyes are brought out more. But other then that, there's not much. Probably 'cause you don't wear much makeup.

• Not much of a difference. It doesn't look like you put on very much makeup though.

• There's not much of a difference.

• Sorry to point this out but every time I click on the style section of this site there is ALWAYS a question from you saying something like 'do I look like a whore in these clothes?' 'do I wear to much makeup?' 'am I pretty?'. NOBODY CARES. Stop being such an attention seeker to want to get compliments from random people on the internet. You know what the diference is, to answer your question? The difference is your wearing makeup, then your not. Now stop fishing for compliments.

• If you see my questions every time you're in the style section, then you must only check once a month, and have the unfortunate coincidence of finding me every time.

I'm not fishing for compliments. I ask a question because I want answers. The makeup v. no makeup debate is common, and I wanted guys and girls to give me direct answers.

And for your information, I have never once asked if I was pretty.

I do not seek attention {unlike yourself}, but simply opinion and information.