Henna tattoos?

if you're under 18 do you need a parent signature or something to get a henna tattoo at like an amusement park like cedar point or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it's not permanent. You could also buy body art quality henna and do it yourself if you wanted to, no ID or parent required. It only stains the skin, and is essentially the same idea as using temporary tattoos from those sticker machines. Henna just costs more and looks better, haha.

Henna is good for your skin and hair too. I'm about to finally dye my hair with henna sometime next week, in a shade called 'Persian red', which is the brightest, reddest red variety there is. But there are also specially henna shampoos and products that don't have any dyes, that nourish the hair. My personally favorite is the Hask Henna and Placenta hair mask. Sounds gross, but works wonders. link . And you can get it at any drug store for like $2 or less. Most henna products will be fairly expensive though, and you'd have to dig around natural food stores and places like that, haha.

Sorry, I had to go on a tangent because I love everything about henna, and no one ever brings it up on here, haha. One of my tattoos is in Sanskrit [Hindi], and I even chose a brown-red ink specifically to look like henna.

What Guys Said 2

• I highly doubt it, they wear right off

• No because they're not permanent.

What Girls Said 4

• No you do not, and if they're telling you so they're wrong hahaha

• No ma'am.Not at all.

Where I go to get my eyebrows threaded,they do Henna tattoos and I see little children getting them done.

• No, I don't think so. They wash off after a couple of weeks or something like that.

• Nope, I use to get them all the time! they wash off in a couple weeks