Is it weird to wear this backpack with this outfit?

I want these loafers link

and this backpack for school

link

but I feel like the shoes have to go with a more preppy backpack or mainly a bag/purse.

What do you think?

• It would look a little weird
    70% (7)100% (1)73% (8)Vote
  • No it would look fine
    30% (3)0% (0)27% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. The loafers are cute by the way but not with that backpack :/ it's more sporty. Try like you said a bigger purse or a messenger bag :) VVV

link

link

Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, the bag seems out of place with the shoes. Maybe instead try some of these? link

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats what I was thinking and I think those bags are cute. but I'm not hipster at all I just like that stuff and I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to be hipster. my style is usually more preppy. I wear a lot of like designer jeans and nordstrom.

• It's just shoes and a backpack- nobody expects them to match.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would look okay

but I agree that maybe a more hipster style bookbag would look better

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats what I was thinking and I think those bags are cute. but I'm not hipster at all I just like that stuff and I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to be hipster. my style is usually more preppy. I wear a lot of like designer jeans and nordstrom.

• Same here girl! but you don't have to stick just to one style. and it's only a backpack, it's not like you're trying to switch up everything completely.

• Haha that's a good point, thanks :)

• Weird. Ugly shoes.

0|0
    1|0