How long will a girl stay upset with a guy?

if he did nothing at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Oooooooh bubba...let me let you in on something. If she's upset, you did something. Problem is it could have been something you did a year ago, and something small set her off. Worse yet, she isn't going to want to tell you because you should know what it was.

Women don't fight, they feud. Women make lists. They remember everything. Nothing goes away.

Look...do you really care about her? If not, just consider it a lesson learned. If you do, it's up to you to figure this out.

Ok...get ahold of your pride, roll it up and put it someplace you won't trip over it.

Tell her you are trying to understand what is going on, but she needs to talk to you. You don't read minds. I don't care how silly the issue may seem to you, if she is upset, it's a big deal to her.

You can't get angry, raise your voice, or pace for that matter. You can however, help her to understand that it takes two. If she is unwilling to deal with things as they come up, that is going to end up killing any chance the two of you have.

This is a way of thinking, and as such, it can be changed. It is going to require diligence and patience on your part, and willingness to accept on hers.

Hope that helps

What Girls Said 4

• You did something. You just don't know what. She will likely not tell you.

lolz.

• And that's the mystery of female emotion. I mean, seriously, how counter-productive is that?

• I agree. That's why I don't act that way. But I know a lot of girls do and if she hasn't told him yet, there's a good chance she expects him to figure out what he's done "wrong".

• if a girl's mad at you then you did something, you may not know what it is, but you still did something.

• The "nothing at all" part is clearly only from your perspective.

• Chances are, if she is mad, you did something. You may not know what exactly you did, or you might think that what you did wasn't a big deal, but she did. She could be mad for a day or two or for a few weeks, it all depends on what you did. Or, the reason she's mad.

What Guys Said 2

• If they aren't upset about something yu DID, they must be upset with your ethnicity or your opinions or personality, which means they'll NEVER get over it.

So the answer if forever...move on from them!

• Girls will often hang on to a grudge forever. Just accept it. It's probably just your hair style, or because she had a fight with your friend, or something else that isn't reachable with rationality.