What color looks best with red hair?

Style question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Greens and purples go well with red hair.

Black too obviously - it goes with anything.

Depending on complexion and the depth to the colour of your hair, red also looks good - but it's one of those things that either looks great - or terrible, as it has a tendency to clash.

I'd avoid muted pastel colours, like yellow, or a pale green. Darker bolder colours have a more timeless classic look with red hair.

What Guys Said 2

• Green . from my point of view. by the way ur really cute in that photo . :)

• light black sometimes called gray but in this context it is more black than gray

What Girls Said 5

• I have red hair and I look good in greens, purples AND contrary to what people have said, red suits me. That's probably because I don't have many freckles and have very pale skin. White looks bad and aqua does nothing for me. Orange is rotten on me. Yellow is horrendous too. Most people look bad in yellow in my opinion.

• Green or yellow work really well. Red looks awful.

• I think Green looks really good for some reason. I have not idea why.

• Mmm.with red hair.Green is always a keeper, but avoid pinks and reds.they clash.like bad.

• Black, tan, yellow, white, or purple.