Guys: do you prefer girls who dress slutty or girls who dress classy?

Guys: do you prefer girls who dress slutty or girls who dress classy? Why do you prefer this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• i like a girl who dresses classy in public but slutty in private. beingg slutty is screaming, "I need attention!" so why would you want your girl to do that if she already has yours :). now on the other hand... if you're talking about clubbing then wearing skimpy clothing can be very sexy.

• I prefer classy over slutty, but it's OK if the girl dresses classy but is a bit naughty. I like a girl who has class but who also has a naughty/dirty side. You don't have to act like a saint. A lot of guys just find girls who present themself with style and elegance to be highly desireable.

• Both have their place.

I think guys appreciate versatility and a girl who can decipher when one or the other is appropriate.

• I like artless elegance. Which I guess means classy.

I have no problem with sluts -- but I really appreciate a genteel noblewoman a zillion times more.

• classy its says something about them, like I'm proud of the way I look and shows so much confidence, but also on certain occasions I like it when a girl dresses slutty, like on Halloween, or a private party, or in private for me

• There's definitely a medium (which is best), and it depends on what the guy is looking for, but if I had to choose one: classy. /but then again, I'm the kind of guy who'd be looking for a relationship rather then a one night stand.

• I'm indifferent, as long as she isn't ragged.

• slutty is best if a guy knows his woman is hot he wants to show her off

• Classy sounds boring. Not knowing exactly what you mean. I say half way in-between the two.

• my girl does both. she's a cheerleader but knows how to dress classy and slutty. she;ll mainly do slutty for me in private..and looks classy with me in public. get a bit of both :)

What Girls Said 1

• Both.

Classy in public.

Slutty in private.

• I love your answers. they always sound like mine..or..theyre funny. lol

• I love your answers aswell, you've commented on about every one of my posts and every post that I have read haha