What kind of hair do you like on a guy?

Wavy surfers hair?

Short and spiky?

Brown. Blonde?

Or does it just depend on the girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely depends on the girl lol.

I tend to notice longer hair more, and color doesn't really matter.

Wavy hair is cute too :]

But if a guy just simply has an attractive face, his hair doesn't matter much to me hah. Anything would probably look good.

What Girls Said 8

• I always check out guys with longer hair but I think that's just because they're a rarity.

I like a hair style that suits the guys face - not usually a fan of spikes though to be honest.

I like hair that looks like not much effort has gone in to it.

Don't mind about colour either. I just like hair to smell nice :)

• I like guys with longer hair, but they have to keep it well groomed. A tangled mess is not very attractive if you ask me.

• This is a broad question, so I have to say it depends on the girl. For me, I prefer a guy with clean-cut hair and brown. But, the color isn't a big deal for me. As long as the hair isn't crazy long.

• Yep, it all depends on the girl.

Personally, I love wavy surfers hair in any color. =] But spiked hair doesn't do it for me.

• depends on the girl because one can like wavy hair and the next like a man who's bald. you never know

• yeah it pretty much depends on what the girl likes. I like all of the kinds of hair what you just said. its just how the guy presents it.

• I have a thing for blonde hair, curly hair, short hair. Not necessarily all in one. But long hair on guys is a big no for me

• I find myself checking every guy walking past that is shaved bald. No idea why!

What Guys Said 0