What kind of bras do you like/wear?

There are so many different types of bras available out there: regular unlined bras or lightly lined bras to bras with all different levels of padding. Victoria Secret actually has a level 1-5 when it comes to how padded their push-up bras are. I've had a boob job since I was eighteen so I stick with lightly lined bras... no sense in making them look any bigger. Plus, I've never liked the feeling of a padded bra. Most of my friends wear lightly lined bras, too. I was just wondering what types of bras other girls out their wear and why since there is such a wide range available.

And guys, what kind of bras do you like a girl to wear and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually stick with demi style bras, because I prefer the cut of them over other bras. Most of my bras aren't push-up, but seem to have that kind of effect anyway with some shifting and adjustments. All of my bras, push-up or not, are lightly lined. Lined at ALL to reduce the nipping-in-public thing, haha. But LIGHTLY lined because I like my boobs to look and feel like boobs still, haha. Some of the more heavily molded or padded bras will make breasts more hard to the touch, no matter how soft the padding feels before you put it on. Once it's on and everything is squished and compressed together, they're like rocks, haha. I don't mind the look, but I'd just rather not hug someone and feel like I'm squeezing a pair of boulders between us. =P

What Guys Said 3

• black lingerie is a big turn on for many guys...

it just emphasizes a woman's charm... it makes the woman look more outgoing and sexy...

for real...red is also good but not as good as black...

if you want to impress your man for the night...black lingerie works on most guys... at least it does for me...:D

• H&M. My girlfriend buys Victoria Secret stuff and I found I like just plain stuff.

• i dk..but I want to learn how to do undo it...from the front. haha. its been said to be very sexy for a guy to be able to undo it while facing you not looking at the fasten

What Girls Said 4

• I like to wear push-up bras sometimes, like if I'm wearing a low-cut top and want to show off the girls, but mostly I just wear lightly padded underwires for a nice shape and support.

• i like deep v lightly lined bras. lace is always great. I don't have huge boobs but a no padded bra with nice support can give me great to good - modest cleavage so I like to stick with that. I hate padded bras I feel like its false advertising. and theyre so uncomfortable!

• I like em lacy and cute ^.^

but I prefer ones without the push because mine are too big for push.

As long as it's cute and comfy it's good with me ^.^

• i usually wear demi bras because they don't show through on low cut tops