Girls: Do you like guys with tattoos?

If you do, how many is too many? And what sort do you dig?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love 'em. I'm also into mods in general and find a lot of heavy mods to be something of a turnon, just for perspective. The only tattoo turnoffs I have are openly racist pieces (or other subject matter I find personally offensive) or very poor quality work.

As far as what I dig: basically anything that's good quality. There's no such thing as too many, as far as I'm concerned. Well-done custom full bodysuit, sleeves, backpieces are awesome. I tend to like large, unique pieces, but in the end it's about him being comfortable in his own body – if what he wants is one 2" flash design, that's what he should get. But the artist doing it should have basic skills – obviously cleanliness and sterilization practices as well as be able to draw proper straight lines and whatnot.

If there are multiple separate tattoos in one area (an arm with two or three rather than, say, one large sleeve), I do like for them to have some sort of aesthetic common theme, whether it's through colors, art style, subject matter, etc. That's more of a Design 101 type deal than anything to do with the tattoos themselves, though.

There's nothing more beautiful than a good tattoo, and there's nothing worse than a bad tattoo.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really care either way, but I met a guy today who had an elaborate tattoo covering each arm, and I found that really attractive (which is new for me).

I think the biggest turn off in terms of tattoos would have to be getting one on your face. I don't see why anyone would want to do that.

• I love tattoos on a guy and he can have as many as he wants just as long as there not stupid, like their name on their back or any "steve-O" like tats. They have to have meaning to them.

• Depends on a girl. For me, I think tattoos are okay as long as they are in a range of 2-3 with certain meanings to them.

• no not really. its a turnoff for me. like I just can't look at them without making a face. so no.

• One or two is ok but if you have 4-5 that's two many. If your going to get a tattoo don't get any names, or girls.

• Some do and some don't, I guess it depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Ultra woman tattoos are the hottest.