Do guys like girls who dress modestly?

When you see a girl dressed modest do you find her attractive standing next to a girl in a mini-skirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, I prefer girls to dress modestly so much more

• Thanks I really appretiate this answer its good to know that not all guys only look at what a girl is wearing

What Guys Said 3

• Yes.

• A girl in skimpy clothes may appear more attractive but I personally like, respect, and would befriend a girl who knows how to dress modest and behave decently. I dislike girls who try to seek attention by wearing provocative dresses. I would never like to make such a girl my life partner, or even a casual friend.

• sure, why not

What Girls Said 4

• OK, I'm not a guy, but I still think that girls who dress well, regardless of the length of her skirt, or what they have showing (or not) are attractive.

(OK, BIG SPOILER HERE - DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS)

If a girl looks too slutty, it will actually turn lots of guys off. And the guys it turns on are not worth hanging with. Looking sexy is OK, imho, but not too over-the-top. You gotta walk a thin line.

• well define modest in your case.?

and honestly, not to be rude rele, but how can you ask that, like a lot a guys under 18 are gonna find the girl in the mini skirt more attractive immediately but that says nothing about who you are compared to her which is good. I think.

plus a lot of chicks can be a butterface (everything is pretty but her face) so I mean if ur confident about ur beauty than you shud automatically get the attention you deserve. you don't have to wear a mini skirt to look good. however don't take it personally if ur not always picked over the gurl in the maybe slightly skanky clothing, guys can be major assholes.

ha ha I hope some of this makes som sense, maybe helped too?

• I don't know why guys wouldn't find that attractive, I am pretty sure lots of guys will like the modest look.

• I prefer the modest dressed girl myself. When girls dress over-the-top it seems too skanky for me. I really don't want one that is showin off what she has all the time, but that just my opinion