What's wrong with me ?

It seems no matter how much I look or how much I don't look, I can never find a real guy. It's like guys either want sex or nothing. It feels like I'm not good-looking enough to hit the relationship status. Being single sucks. If I can get advice on what I need to do, I would really appreciate it.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, nothing is wrong with you except maybe a dash of negativity and some bad experiences.

You're still young. You have plenty of time to find a guy who thinks you're both hot AND appreciates you.

There is a really excellent book I'm reading right now about mistakes women make in dating called "It's Not Him, It's You." I highly suggest it. It's showing me how I'm giving up control and making some easily avoidable mistakes that are messing with my dating life.

Read it, see if it helps. It gives way better advice than I could. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Meet on neutral ground, such as clubs or the like. Join organizations for people with similar interests, such as say a chess club...and see who you meet and what develops!

• You are young, don't worry about those things, just be your self and focus on something productive with your life. like Art, Sports, Dance anything you like to do or be in the future and work on that. The right guy will show up some day, and you might be better prepare. Don't follow what other are doing. You are the master of your fate and the captain of your soul.

What Girls Said 7

• all I can say is "don't ever start not caring..." the most important thing in life is drive, in my opinion, in every aspect of your life. when you're driven, you give off a positive energy, and you don't find anything to be boring or not worth your time. the worst thing you can do is start thinking that it's your fault or something, just try enjoying yourself in every situation. I know it sounds cliche to "not look" for a boyfriend, but I seriously find that when you're doing you, just having fun, enjoying everything life sends your way, that is when you are most captivating to people around you - because people like that are rare, and they give off an energy that gives you the feeling that anything is possible.

I went through a period like that in my life during which I literally believed that I'm not attractive enough, I'm too different from other girls in my country (I recently moved here), and that I'm just not attractive anymore in any way. that was the worst thing I could've done because when you feel like that inside, people around you feel it. and if you don't think you're worth it, why would other people? trust me, just believe in yourself, and don't ever question your worthiness, because we're all special, (I know that sounds stupid lol ) and we're all our own person, so different from anyone else. I'm sure guys will want to be with you if you start showing your real self (non-self-concious-self) :)

• There is nothing wrong with you at all. Don't even think that there is for even a second. The right guy just hasn't come along. And also, you're still quite young. I didn't even get a boyfriend until after I got out of high school, and there are also some perfectly gorgeous girls into their 20s who have never been into a relationship, either. Just be patient is all you need to do.\

I really love your hair in that picture by the way. It's very pretty. :)

• you are not finding anybody good for you because for one you're searching to hard. you true love is normally the person you never thought it be. and lastly only true love comes to those who wait. you will continue to find exactly what you have been finding until you stop and when you stop he'll look for you.

• You're alright hun, really.

You just need to wait for the right guy?

But let's face it, guys now adays want anorexic bitches, with no curves or no rela beauty. You'll find a real MAN that will want a REAL LADY like yourself.

Teens these days, TSK TSK.

• sweetie you're beautiful. nothings wrong with you. and honestly you're probably looking in the wrong places sweetie. Take a break frm looking for a while. have fun with your friends be yourself.:)

• I know you have probably heard this so many times, but you really do find the right one when you stop looking for him. Focus on yourself for a bit, distract yourself from the guys around you and work on something YOU love. and one day you will stumble across him, and it will be amazing :) trust me

• If it makes you feel any better I feel the same way. The only tip I can give ou is to just be yourself. He is out there. Don't rush when it is time they will come. Usually when we least expect it.