GUYS please! What's APPROPRIATELY sexy/classy for a girl to wear?

when is an outfit sexy, too "sexy" (borderline slutty/trashy), not as sexy, or just too plain? What is the RIGHT amount to show without looking like a tramp/slut? What appeals the MOST to you guys? Butt or Boobs? & lastly what do you men notice first (smile, hair, if she's wearing makeup, etc)?

Most Helpful Guy

• well katy is right, daisy dukes, bikini on top (and ya it helps if your a California girl). Boobs over butt for sureeee. and men notice boobs first...u probably knew that tho...

• Umm. nooo...lol. I notice butt first. not boobs. I like boobs..but..i prefer the butt of a girl more

• I usually approach women I'm attractive to from the front, so...

What Guys Said 4

• Consider your surroundings... where are you going... what are you doing? If you're going to the beach, yeah... maybe wear that tube top and short shorts... if you're going for Sunday brunch... not so much.

• When you start showing to much skin is slutty/trashy. If I can see your ass with the skirt your wearing, If I can see up your skirt even if you cross your legs, If you have so much cleavage I can almost see your nipples, and if your stomach is showing because your shirt is too small. Things like that. Most guys like boobs over butt. I like butt way better though. And I'd say men notice the face in general first then whatever body part they like best second.(boobs, ass, legs, etc.)

• I personally love slacks, heels and a button down blouse with a few buttons unbuttoned

• slutty=skin

said it in three words

the more skin you show. the sluttier it is

• Ok, so basically guys..too much skin is slutty therefore maybe a more conservative look is what's more acceptable? lol its actually funny to me because I kind of expected a different answer from you guys. But OK, so the more skin that's covered is sexy? And as for the boobs, a little cleavage maybe or should we just keep you men fantasizing?

• W/e you think will make you comfy. go for it..we really don't care how much you show..as long as your comfy..if we start dating you and get into sex..theyre coming off anyway. lol..like I said..just do what you want. and I think you and guys will be happy :)

What Girls Said 0