Pale skin?

i was just wondering what guys think about pale skinned girls. (I don't want this to turn into a ginger bashing party)

i have fair skin, but I keep in good shape, and know what colors look good on me. aka, I have no problem with my skin tone. what I want to know is this: is fair skin a turn off to most guys except a select few or would you go for a fair girl or a tan girl equally?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously I can't speak for the majority of guys, but I like pale girls or girls that are in between tan and pale. I've never been interested in many tanned girls.

What Guys Said 2

• for the most part I'm not attracted to pale girls personally so I prefer more of a tan girl however my friend prefers pale girls.

I have seen some attractive pale girls however.

• i like pale girls they are cute. I don't like tan girls that much but that's just my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• Pale skin is absolutely gorgeous. There's TONS of actresses and models with pale skin. And you wouldn't want to walk around with an outrageous orange fake tan. I get tan easily, but I've always liked that porcelain look. Be lucky you have it girl and rock it :)

• Skin color should not define who you are. I think a lot of guys care more about personality over anything else. Sure a large portion of the world envys those with a tan glow but there are plenty of guys who think pale skin is just as beautiful. Just have a good personality and guys will look past your skin and into your heart.