Do guys drive around and look for girls?

I was just wondering because my friends and I just drive around town and try to find cute guys and we go in all the guy stores and stuff. And when we find a cute guy walking on the street we yell and whistle haha. but basically do guys do the same thing but looking for girls? and would do guys think of girls that do this? we do it just for fun, nothing serious. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes, we do to post our ego even if we are not interested in. We even bet ourselves to go out to find girls and see how many numbers each one got, that was a long time ago, middle school, high school era but older man over 20 might not do that because they don't have to do. However, we like to find hot girls because men are still the one seeks and finds and the women are the ones say yes or no to men's purpose ( in general or large percentage around the world). THerefore, we men still feel we are obligated to find her out but girls might wait the men even if they know he works, studies, or sitts around them, they just hide it and wait. I saw so many girls who I studied, worked, and hanged out with but either tore in the class when they find out I was dating or communicating with others because they didn't want to. Or some of them told I used to loved you and even cried or prayed. So yes, we do more than you do or think...peace

What Guys Said 4

• Oh ya guys do it all the time lol except we are a bit more serious. We might actually go talk to the girl lol

And guys don't really like it lol we do just because we like attention, but we don't know if you're just messing with us or actually think we're hot lol and we would wish that you would actually talk to us!

• its okay for girls to do it. in fact I find that when girls are in packs they are more brave. one of the girls always make the other fetch me for my number. for some reason I feel very vulnerable when this happens. anyways, I never do that. if guys do it it would freak out the girl. guys also come off as creeps and needy losers when they do this.

• Yea. I probably shouldn't go somewhere ONLY because girls are there, but I still do. :P

• I'm apparently in the minority, but I've never done something of the sort.

What Girls Said 0