How do I know if she likes me or is attracted to me?

she always touches me playfully like hitting me in the stomach and the ass and she jumped on my back and smiles at me all the time and can never look me in the eye when I'm up close to her and she laughs at stuff I say that is not even funny at all

Most Helpful Girl

• wooow, you got her! I think she definitely likes you because girls don't smile a lot to every guy, and if she not looking into your eyes when you get close to her, that's a sign she likes you. when girls really like a guy, we get nervous and can't look into your eyes, its like nerve reckoning! if she was just attracted to you, she wouldn't have hard time looking into your eyes and she wouldn't waste her time laughing at everything. I think she really likes but I know for sure she won't make the first move. haha

What Girls Said 3

• She likes you, believe me girls are good at making a guy feel like a stud, so if you feel like a stud around her then she probably likes you. Touching, lack of eye contact and smiling a lot are BIG green lights that say you should ask her out.

• Well I know this position well, hahah She likes you.Playfull hitting and smiling is usually a sign someone likes you. She can't look you in the eyes because there's something about you that drives her crazy. It's hard to explain really. Have you tried asking her if she likes you? Sometimes all you have to do is just ask.

• She definitely likes you, but the reason she can't look you in the eye is because she's kinda shy. I would know, even the most popular arrogant girls will get a bit shy around the one they really like.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you retarded? lol

Just kidding man. Sounds like you got the fish on the hook, as it were. Everything you described are classic signals of high-interest level.

Keep doing what you're doing, cause it's obviously working. Good luck!