Why am I so worried about my looks?

Some people say I'm pretty but I just don't think I am. I just can NOT except what I look like. I always find something that I think is ugly about me. Which is very weird, because I use to have so much confidence and now it seems like I have none.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to try and find something that you like about yourself even something trivial like the shape of your eyes and work from there I think you should aim to love & accept the positive things about yours as well as the flaws :) just say so if I have this flaws I've got so many other qualities that outweigh the negatives

What Guys Said 3

• Well what is the problem exactly? If you don't feel attractive, then why should you have confidence? And if your looks have taken a turn for the worse, you should be concerned. At least you give a sh*t about yourself. Things could be worse.

• Beating yourself up will not help anything. You've got realize that

1: Beauty is a disease. It takes sensible people and turns them into dogs who want nothing more than sex.

2: True beauty is a mental state. Humility, honesty, and acceptance.

I think its possible that no one has yet to appreciate you for who you are. But luckily you are young and though it sounds rough, it willll come.

• I can sincerely say you are far from ugly, I actually like the way you look, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... you are pretty :)

What Girls Said 0