Best way to get over a guy?

2 year relationship. boyfriend decided that due to arguments and being young he was not ready for all that comes with a relationship and wants to be single.we were living together, he moved out and I couldn't handle being around things that constantly reminded me of him. Due to changing to a night shift that was same as his.i now am unable to hang with friends which may help get my mind off of him. he has a job where he can wk any hrs so now that we are not together he can go back to having a life to be around his friends. I feel as though I rearranged my whole life for him and he can just move on so easily.what do you recommend?

Most Helpful Guy

• switching to night shift is just gonna make it worse for you. usally when you work night shift you havent anybody to talk to and your bord as hell. to the point where all yo do is think about the break up.

to make the break up less painful you need your friends and some time for your self to enjoy the greater things in life.

break ups are hard, but thier essential in making you emotionally stronger.

the best thing i can tell you is try not to dwell so much on your past and look foward towards your future.

What Guys Said 1

• Get rid of the stuff that reminds you of him. Given your schedule, you cannot hang with your friends, I am sure there are friends you still can hang with or meet new friends. Find activities you enjoy and pursue time. Over time this will be easier for you. Best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• That's a hard one. I guess I just found that I had to find other things to do to take my mind off of my ex. Maybe fill your apartment with new things that don't remind you of him at all, things that are "your" style. Or join a fitness club or yoga class or something like that, so when you have your free time you can spend it there instead of thinking about him. Good Luck.

• I'd say do something you wouldn't normally do while you were together.maybe something you have never done before.maybe a new wardrobe, a new hairstyle, not even physically you can do some mental changes as well. don't give him the satisfaction that you are upset and still can't get over him and if you are around him just smile and laugh.and have a good time and if you really feel hanging with his friends help you get your mind off of him then do it just live you life and have fun good luck =]