What should I wear for a date outfit?

I want to look great!

Something not too dressy but not too casual.

We are going to a restaurant that isn't overly expensive, but I really shouldn't be dressed causally.

After. we are going to go back to his place to watch a movie.

I want to look hot. I haven't seen him in a while!

Most Helpful Guy

• There's always the classic little black dress. If not that, then you can't go wrong with a cute top and some comfy jeans. Possibly a cute jacket on top. Personally, I've always been a fan of those cute sunny dresses you ladies are always wearing in the spring and summer months. Not sure if it's what you would consider date attire but they're seasonal and always flattering.

Honestly, I'll let you in on a little secret about us guys: most of us think you look good in whatever you wear. Have fun.

What Guys Said 1

• Classy jeans, nice top/blouse and a little jewelry. Minimal makeup and a little scent. great shoes and belt.

What Girls Said 1

• it depends what your usual style is. if it were me I might wear a casual sundress, or maybe a (short) skirt with a cute and sorta dressy top. wear your hair in a sorta nice way to.