Do guys like being called cute?

Do guys like being called cute? Or is there another word(s) that would be better?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a teenage boy (17-18) I was called cuye by girls and I didn't really like it, because I thought the girls saw me as a little boy or as a pretty girl. When guys think of "cute", they think bunnies, puppies, feminine pretty girls etc. I've been calle "cute" these days too, but today I don't really mind. I figure the girl means "attractive" when she says I'm cute, rather than "pretty" or "adorable", like a puppy.

If you want to compliment a guy, you can call him handsome, hot, sexy, attractive, tell him he has striking eyes, striking features, that he looks rugged and manly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would like being called "cute" if the term was used the same way I use it. When I think a girl is "cute", I'm saying I find her attractive, datable, and just generally appealing. Unfortunately, when a girl calls a guy "cute", it usually means nice, sweet, non-datable friendship material. Guys never want to be the "cute" friend. If there was a universal definition for "cute", this would be a lot easier, but everyone seems to have their own opinion on what it means, so being called "cute", for me, is a giant mindf*** because I never know how to interpret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot, sexy, manly, great, amazing, studdly, rapacious, handsome, attractive...

"Cute" is a box of kittens, or a new puppy.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like being called cute but I think some guys don't because they over think it. It plays on insecurities that a lot of guys have about their masculinity. Use with caution.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would like it

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I have girls who call me cute and I like it! its totally nice! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. I like any compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • better than beatiful or pretty worse than handsome...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Never call a guy cute! Or adorable! Lol

0|0
    1|1
  • Some guys don't mind but I called my guy friend cute and he gave me a funny look and said "cute?" So he didn't really like that. now I call him handsome and he loves it.

0|0
    0|0