Would I look good with snake bites?

Here's me with them:

link

and

link

and here's me without them PS I'm in the middle:

link

so is it better with or without? The ones in the pics aren't real but I have a choice to get them. Also guys do you think that piercings on women are attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look SUPER cute on you. =] Love it! I think you should go for it if you really want them. I love having a lip piercing, though I only have one. I've had it for like five years now and I don't see myself removing it anytime soon.

What Guys Said 1

• I usually don't like them but they actually look really good on you.

What Girls Said 4

• hmm they're good but I think you're pretty without them!

I think I like it better without but either way go for what you want and what makes you happy! :)

• I think you can definitely pull them off, I just thik you look "cuter" without them, more soft, but like I said you can pull them off so if you like them, then go for it! You could always just take them out if you don't like how they look...

• they look cool on you

omg I love you eyes love ^-^

• I think you look a lot better without them. You have a soft face; the snake bites are a little too brutal. Maybe go for just one lip ring.