Do you mind if girls ask beauty questions on here?

i've seen some girls ask questions like am I pretty or does this outfit look good on me and stuff like that. the other day I asked if blond hair or black hair suited me better. usually guys are nice and just give an answer, but girls (some of them anyway) get all bitchy and say I'm an attention whore and stuff like that. I just wanted to know if you mind these kinds of questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• asking if an outfit looks good, or what color should my hair be are all fine.

But am I pretty is not, those questions get deleted

What Guys Said 3

• It's the style section of this site and you are free to ask these questions. People who are bothered by it don't need to read the style section.

• Its subjective, some girls do it for attention, others like yourself don't, so I Think ya really need to think and do some research about the person, then decide your answer for them, HOPE I HELPED :)

• it's because they probably think you are prettier than them so they get bitchey because girls can't be nice to a girl they think is prettier.

What Girls Said 2

• so what dude if some girls want attention and you don't like like it just don't answer and leave it to someone else. some girls really want a second opinion. I don't mind like I said if I think your being silly I jsut won't answer.

• i don't mind questions at all that are like "what looks better" but I do get annoyed when girls are like "AM I SEXY?" I just find that sort of weird. I would never be mean to anyone though, I just ignore the question