How big is too big whens it comes to boobs?

well,.I recently talked to a friend online, and I asked him what he thought of DDD boobs. his reaction was "eewwww". Well I am a DDD boob size. I can fit into a D and a DD it is just that the band does not fit right cause I have a smaller waist and bigger boobs, If I was a bit bigger in the waist I would be a DD. I want to know if that is too big,...I mean my boobs are big but I don't want them to be freakishly big. I have always felt bad about my boobs being to big and having it reassured by a friend who has not seen them yet but herd the size really makes me question my size,...I hope to get a photo on here,..but I am still trying to figure out how. If they are freakishly large I eventually want to get them reduced via surgery

Updates:
erk,..they are not melon boobs :P if you wanna speak in terms of fruit think the size of large oranges or small grapefruit :P

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

  • Well he really put his foot in it with the "eeeewwww" remark!

    It bears mentioning that, unlike girls who deal with that stuff on a regular basis, most guys probably won't be able to accurately imagine the size of your boobs if you tell him the cup size. For all we know he could be picturing DDD boobs as being so big that you'd have to carry them around in a wheelbarrow!

    I know you girls have a way of phrasing questions so as to obscure the motive behind the question but still get the information they want. I don't blame them for it but it's in situations like that one that it can bite you. He had no idea you were talking about yourself and ended up unintentionally insulting you.

    I highly doubt that you have freakishly large breasts. Ds are in the higher end of the spectrum too, but they can still look proportional on most women, unless they have a very small frame. Without a picture of your body I can't say for sure but I'm fairly sure you probably look fine. I wouldn't recommend surgery unless they're causing you a lot of discomfort, though.

    Women with large breasts are in the minority but women with natural boobs that are so big that they look strange are like hen's teeth in my experience. I rarely if ever see it. I'd say 99% of girls with large breasts still look proportional. Chances are you're not in the other 1%.

    0|0
    0|0
    • Just found the video you posted on you're profile. You look fine to me. I'd say you have nothing worry about but tell your friend to hold the camera still next time!

    • Ya,..I knew that if I told him it was me and did not just put it out there as a random question he would have phrased it a lot better, haha,...it was a bit mean what I did

    • I'm not saying what you did was mean. I'm just saying it's not always 100% reliable and sometimes stuff like that can happen. I'm also saying that if he saw them he would have phrased it differently because your boobs look just fine - not just because he's being nice.

  • I guess its more important how they look in comparison to the rest of your body. I mean if everything is proportional then its not a bad thing. Except when you have to go bra shopping, that must suck.

    Wait you're DDD but you can wear DD and D? Is that normal?

    0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yes, the bra cup is basically the difference between the bust and the wait band, so if a girls wears a smaller waist band ( the numbers 34,36,etc...) it means the cup is gonna go bigger and vise versa. they call it sister sizes

  • When they are can smash a watermelon in half dammit! link

    1|1
    0|0
    • Honestly the main preference I really have with boobs is that they are real being really big or reallly small is fine

  • I mainly like women with a B or C cup breasts. But I'm sure I wouldn't mind a D lol. Anything bigger I don't know. But if they where any bigger than a D I would probably end up using them as a pillow (oh bad joke).

    0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's freakishly huge ... I think anything too much bigger than that would be freakishly huge ... indeed a DDD is big but not too big and I wouldn't have them reduced because you should be happy with your body

    1|0
    1|0
  • Ok it depends...I like C and D but E is where I say too big!

    1|0
    0|0
  • Don't reduce your size are u crazy? You are blessed with something that a lot of girls wished they had. You could get any man you want with those. I bet you have at least 7 different guys approaching you any time u go to a party or a bar.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

  • DDD doesn't mean much. Bra sizes all depend on the proportions of your body. If your ribcage is smaller, then your cup size is going to go up. What may be a DDD on one girl could easily be just a D on another. Also, different brands size differently, and different measuring techniques change the size, too.

    If your boobs are actually really big, some guys like that. Focus more on taking care of your body that trying to fit into other people's ideas of what they like.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no offense but I wouldn't exactly consider a large orange or a small grapefruit to be DDD boobs. Haha But anyway, don't worry about it, all guys like different sizes and I'm sure there are tons of guys that would love your size:) don't get surgery, be confident and love your boobs. Everybody is different so don't even worry about it:)

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need to get a proper bra fitting if you think that a large orange or small grapefruit is a DDD or even a D.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I guess, it's the right size for your age and body figure.

    Over time the boobs become more saggy.. Haha

    0|0
    0|0
  • you'll know...

    0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it, I'm sure some guys would think it's really hot. If they're saggy because they're so big, or have stretch marks, that's probably where it wouldn't be a good thing, but otherwise it's nothing to be concerned about.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...