How do you feel about guys who dress like this?

Tattoos and jewelry included

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• Hot on the right person with an attitude to go with the look (:

• I don't personally like it, that's a little overboard for me, but I'm sure a good bit of women will find that attractive.

• It's cute on the right person. People that have the personality to match. It's definately not for everybody.

• The hair is a bit too long but I LOOOOVE the tattoos and stuff, but I also like heavy metal and stuff so this is my type, it might not for other girls.

• I wanna date a man not a jewellery shop :P and its discusting

• SCARY

• I think that they are not my type at all because they don't look natural, and the guy wears way more make up than me. Also, from his outward appearance, I'm assuming that we don't have a lot in common.

• I'm not into that but I'm sure there's other chicks that love it...the only thing that matters is if you can pull it off, but yea that style can be cool if you looks good.

• Ugh...kinda boring... Not to mention old. haha

• It's a bit over the top, but I'm not very fond of tattoos and piercings. The hair is crazy looking too. lol. I don't mind the clothes though.

• That's too much.. That's not what I want to take home to my parents. XD

Some girls like it, some girls don't..

• I don't like it.

Wouldn't want to be seen with someone like that.

Sorry

• He can pull it off, but I personally don't find it attractive.

• can uh just cut the hair and shave the beard get rid of the piercings but no

• I'd date Nikki Sixx in a heartbeat.

• straight up disgusting

• Well in my opinion it is alittle to hard rock for me. But it looks ok.

• hell no! its disgusting

• maybe without makeup, and get a haircut, and less tattoos, he'd be all set! lol

• It's not what I'm attracted to, but to each their own.

• nope

• absolutely not.

• noooooooooo :O

i don't like it lol

What Guys Said 3

• Many more younger generations are more open toward these acts of self expression. We all are different. All I say is don't judge a book by its cover. For you girls...they may be the coolest guys you have ever met, could share the same passions, wants, and probably are a little more adventurous then the typical white collared guy.

Don't sell yourself short...get to know someone in here (points at his head) before giving a lasting verdict.

I know I'm getting tattoo's and possible piercings...you know why? Because I want them.

Hope this helps.

• The one of that kind I knew O.D.-ed

By accident or because he couldn't get out? Noone will ever know.

His body was incinerated.

• considering nikki has slept with a crap load of women and is happily maried, someone must like it. I probably wouldn't wear evrything together but I'd be down for the jewlery and shirt myself. no leather pants though. they seen really uncomfortable