What's the weirdest combo of food you like to eat?

mine would have to be vegemite and lettuce sandwiches :)

wbu?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can eat a salad without any dressing...as long as it has cheese on it (I prefer a mix of cheddar & bleu), I'm A-OK. My sis and my mom see me do this & they think I'm strange lol.

Also...adding cereal to my PB&J. I got the idea from a Cinnamon Toast Crunch box when I was about 10. The back of the box talked about putting the cereal in your pudding, in your ice cream, etc. I never tried those...but adding it to a PB&J sounded like a good idea...& it tasted AWESOME. :)

Then I experimented with other cereals inside of PB&J. Honey Grahams, Cocoa Pebbles & Honey Nut Cheerios are my personal favorites.

I may have that for lunch now lol.

What Guys Said 4

• for main: grilled salmon fillet crusted with strawberry jelly powder

for dessert: Oreo McFlurry with hot popcorn stirred through it (or a peanut butter, banana, honey, sultana and choc chip sandwich)

all washed down with: cheep beer mixed with straight orange cordial

• liversaugage, chedder cheese, and pickle sandwiches.

Also, Cheetos dipped in vanilla cake icing.

• i like to saute onions and garlic with curry olive oil and a soreano pepper. then I add tofu in to soak the flavor. then add black beans corn and green beans and wrap it in a tortilla. mmmmmmmmm

• lunch room pizza and ranch dressing.

What Girls Said 9

• Butter and honey sandwiches are amazing, and when I was little I was a big fan of avocado on blueberry bagels. I haven't had one in a while, so I don't know if I still like them, but I used to have them all the time.

Also - how do you make the vegemite and lettuce sanwiches? I really want to try one!

• hehe I'm gonna try this one ^^! Euh I like it when I mix salty and sweet things like the pickles with the ice cream! Iknow this is totally weird and you wouldn't eat it but I actually do ^^!

• Dipping wosits (those cheesy puff things) in a thick, creamy chocolate milkshake! :)

• pickles with ranch dressing and hot sauce :)

• I have been wanting to try Vegemite,I don't know where to find it though haha.

I eat fries with vanilla ice cream.I dip them.Particularly McDonalds fries or Wendy's fries in their chocolate frosty:-)))

Or cow tongue,some people think that's disgusting,but it's delicious.

• bacon rapped in mozzarella sticks

• cheese and honey

• sugar and tomatoes

• I make weird stuff all the time, haha... I've got weird eating habits. Recently I had a mozzerella, sprouts, and honey mustard sandwich. It was pretty darn good.