What do you think of this underwear?

link

*Only not a thong*

Are the ruffles too little kid-ish? Or is it hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. ESPECIALLY in yellow. But that's just me. =] I have a pair that are really similar to those, and they're one of my favorites. Like one of the first I'd pick out to wear after doing a load of laundry. They're just yellow, which I like, but I would like them even more if they were yellow FLORAL like these.

• Haha cool :) I have them in a blue floral print, and I really like them but I wasn't really sure if they'd look silly/little kid-ish.

• Nice! Naw, I don't think so at all. Plus as long as YOU like them, that's all that should matter, because you're the one wearing them. No one has the authority to dictate to you what kind of underwear you should like/wear, haha. If you like them, and you choose NOT to care what anyone else thinks of them, that little bit of 'confidence' will show. And we all know that a show of confidence often sways one's opinion about something they might not otherwise find quite as attractive. =]

What Guys Said 3

• I'd have to see it on a girl to be able to judge. I can't tell of a pick like that. I prefer boyshorts too so that makes it more difficult to say.

• All I'm asking is about the ruffles, really.

• Oh lol they make me think cute over hot. I like cute though. :)

• Thongs are not kiddish. If they were, there would be something very wrong with that.

• Haha, I know, I have it in a bikini style, though.

• Yeah its hot

• What type of underwear do you plan on getting it in?

• Bikini style is the hottest! I'm sure they would make you look very yummy

• Haha okay, cool :) thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• if you pick the blue/black one , then it looks hot .

• I don't think it's hot but I also don't think it's childish. It's pretty