What do guys look for in a girl?

What is the most important thing guys look for in a girl? Is it looks? Personality? Size? Intelligence? Or all of the above?

• Looks
  • Personality
  • Size
  • Intelligence
  • All of the above

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks will initially attract us. Personality & inteeligence will keep us.

What Guys Said 6

• Well it depends on why we are looking for girls

If we are looking for a girl to have some "fun" with its all looks

But if we are looking for a long term girlfriend/wife its all personality and intelligence

So it just depends on what the guy is looking for

• It's not about which one aspect is important, because they're all important (except size... I'm guessing you mean weight?). It's a priority thing... personality is most important to me, followed by intellectual stimulation, then physical attraction. You need all three.

• All of the above really, we won't really approach a random girl if we don't find them attractive, and after that tyou learn the rest and if their sh*t you get rid of her and look for someone again.

Look only don't matter when you know the person first, like at school, uni or work.

• i personally first notice her looks I like a girl who takes care of herself and has pride in how she looks. I really do prefer when she doesn't wear much makeup if I'm going to fall in love with someone I will like them for who they are.the personality I look for someone who is caring and sweet and someone I feel like I can trust. I like girls who can carry a good conversation.

• I like a girl's personality first, I like shy yet confident girls so if she ticks that box then I'm interested

• looks first, then her eyes,breasts, legs and butt

What Girls Said 2

• Size? Couldn't that be considered part of "looks"?

• Guys like a girl who will make him feel good about himself. So if you genuinely like him, there is a good chance that he will like you in return (although not always).