How to not look like an a$$hole?

I asked a question a while back relating to this and the answers I got confirmed the fact that I look like a d***ead. So in order for me to look more, um, pleasant I was wondering if possibly y'all could give me some pointers maybe to change that? Best thing I can figure is it's either this or the fact that I'm a ugly sum bit(h.

thanks everybody

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, to begin you aren't smiling in ANY of those pics. When I look at them, I feel like you are at a wake or someone is torturing the sh*t out of you. I think you need to smile, it draws people in and you will 'appear' more approachable. In addition, your body language is such that you appear so serious. Try to relax a little more and loosen up. Do you wear contacts? I think you look better without the glasses, personally. Third, if you go out maybe shave your face so the facial hair is gone. You're an attractive guy so give the ladies a reason to be drawn in more. It really isn't that difficult.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Shave the facial hair. Don't wear wife beaters. I'd say that would be a start to making you look a little classier.

• Just smile a lot!

What Guys Said 1

• Smiling helps. Not a creepy ass smile. But like a cheery laid back one will make you seem like less of a d***