How does a girl LOOK innocent?

Imagine you are in your car and you see an attractive girl walking down the street. What would make you think she's an innocent girl rather than a high-maintenance one?

Most Helpful Girl

• People tell me I look innocent all the time. I think it's because I have sort of a cherubic face, I don't wear a lot of makeup and my style is a little simple and on the conservative style. I still try to keep up with the trends but I don't really show a lot of skin - I prefer a little mystery.

Also if you have big eyes, dimples, or smile a lot this can make you look more innocent.

A high maintenance looking girl just looks expensive. She looks like she spends money on her hair, nails, and wears expensive (looking) clothes. She probably dresses more body conscious and gives off the vibe of sexy or hot, as opposed to pretty and cute.

What Guys Said 2

• Tiny, doesn't dress like a slut, has big cheeks, wears little to no makeup.

• Guys ready Can't tell, a hint would be her clothes, makeup... that plastic look, not being authentic

What Girls Said 3

• Just looking natural and tone down on the make up and not fake, in terms of how you talk and how you appear creates an impression so aim for the less fake or less high maintenance look or whatever.

• I was just thinking about asking this question!

I guess it's how you hold yourself and your physical appearance.

Some people associate wearing designer clothes,designer handbags/shoes,hair done,loads of make-up as high maintenance.

Other say an innocent girl isa girl with "cute" features who does not give off a "sex" appeal vibe.

• well I'm not tryin to say every one on here's wrong but I wear more provocitive lookin clothes and do my hair and wear not A LOT of makeup but I throw on some eyeshadow (smokey look usually) and eyeliner. and iv been told a lot I look innocent. I think its more becuase I'm really patite (cant spell) and smiley lol

• Lol. You don't look innocent at all. You look like a total milf.