Should I dye my hair?

I have naturally blond hair right now, but its darkening to a in between color. I don't like it. I want to dye it a dark brown. My Hair goes does down to my bust line. I have long side bangs that are growing out into all of my hair. I think I might get a lip ring, but I'm not sure. I have light brown eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah go for it. it sounds like a nice color

What Guys Said 1

• Dark brown would work. Add an auburn tint to it?

What Girls Said 3

• a dark brown would make your eyes seem to have more glow or pop under the hair color or try finding different shades of brown and see what's suitable.

• I dyed my hair dark brown, it rocks go for it and if you care itll fade into auburn then back into your natural color. I don't know about the lip peircing, I wanted one but my entire family said its trashy (im italian, that's a lot of family) but my friend thinks its cool so you decide

• Get the bleach out. I have light blond hair and trust me there is no way I'd go against nature and go brunette! As for lip piercings I've got a couple and never did me any harm.