Do you think I would look alright with my hair this short?

Here is what I look like:

link

Here is the haircut I'm thinking about:

link

link

(I hope sharing my picture doesn't break any rules)

Most Helpful Guy

• What do YOU want?

Look...we are going to tell you what we like... Me? I love women with long hair.

Here's the thing...if you want short hair, and you like it, it's going to show in who you are. It's going to bring more of your personality out as you are more comfortable with your outside.

Do what is right for you. Do you want the new look?

If it's an attempt to fix something, I would say wait. Your hair is not going to resolve a thing.

I have to say you look great right now...but it's what you want that matters.

What Guys Said 3

• NO, your hair is your signature.. KEEP IT.

Very few women can pull off that hair. You need to flaunt the hair you have.

It would be a travesty if you did that.

• Do you ever straighten? Do me a favour and show one of

you with It straight.

• I rarely straighten my hair but this is what it looked like last time I did,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/therednecksmine2/Snapshot_20100614_56.jpg

• I think long and curly works best for you. Just my opinion though.

• I think you'd look better. Your hair seems too long right now.

What Girls Said 4

• It really depends, does your hair poof like crazy if you don't put any styling products in it? If this is the case, then it'll be REALLY poofy if you cut it because you'll be loosing what is "weighing it down". If you're hair isn't poofy then you could definitely pull off that hair cut, as long as you keep your curls! (which I LOVE!) I think you look great with your hair how it is now but if you REALLLY want to cut it (like you are 110% sure) than go for it!

• NOOOO your hair is so unique and beautiful! Keep it long :D

• I have a friend with the same style of hair as you do (naturally curly :) and she cut her hair short and it looked beautiful! I think that short hair would really frame your face well!

• I think it would look cute short and would look more tame. But I agree with what some other people are saying, you're long wild hair is like your signature thing. But there's nothing wrong with a change once and awhile.