What do you look for while on chat roulette?

I actually just discovered chatroulette (sad, I know) and although there is a lot of nudity on it, I've seen some decent people on it too. However, I just can't understand what people are wanting while on it (the people who are not masturbating or looking for girls to flash their b00bs, of course). Are you looking for a good conversation? Just bored?

Most Helpful Guy

• just bored, plus its fun to watch your friends faces when they first find out about chatroulette

What Guys Said 2

• i'll go on every once in a while when I'm bored. it's just something to do and sometimes you meet interesting people on there.

• Never heard of it.

What Girls Said 3

• Just want to ease the boredom, I guess. :P I honestly don't expect a really good conversation or anything. Sometimes I just like kinda trolling people, or other times I just have really random (hilarious) conversations. I have talked to some pretty interesting people on there, but most of the time it's just for sh*ts and giggles.

• Just bored and looking for a good conversation. I've actually had some really great ones while on there.

• Boredom and sometimes you have someone who is so normal and lovely and you have a great conversation once in a while. I met the most amazing guy there we still talk to this day but, there a lot of boring gross guys who just wank on cam and ask you to strip.