Do guys care if there's a little roll over your pants when you wear say a kind of tight t-shirt? Not like OVER my pants, but a little pooch thing? I always feel like I have to wear a jacket and zip it to cover it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Spankx or those nude (or white/black) underthings are really helpful to smooth over your curves a bit.. It's not like a bustier, bit they are for every day use and they hide perfectly under your clothes. I have one that I wear once and a while, and I've always been pleased with how comfortable they are, and how they fit under most tops.

And if you don't feel like a full body suit, there are half ones you can get that smooth just your hips.

Wal-mart and other places are great to go to for less expensive ones (anywhere from $12-20) that will definitely do the job

Here are some:

Full one:

link

Half one:

link

Or even a thong one:

link

These are good sites also.

link

link

Sorry this is a bit much, especially if you know about these already ,but I thought it might help :)

What Guys Said 3

• If it's making any kind of a muffin top, then it's too much.

• I don't wanna seem stupid, but what's considered a muffin top? I don't think I have that. it's just in the front, like a little thing. hahahahaah

• I didn't see your pictures before. You look good to me, from what I can tell

• Oh my. okay I feel better.haahha thank yooouuu!

• Not really a big deal.

• Not if you're topless - wouldn't even notice the roll

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe your clothing is just a bit too tight, clothing that fits properly is always more flattering. If your clothing is making you feel physically uncomfortable with yourself then why are you wearing it?

• I don't really feel comfortable in anything. I asked so I WOULD.

• I know that this is going to sound like a repeat, I find it hard to remember to believe it myself sometimes, but you shouldn't look for men's approval to feel comfortable with how you look. Some ass hole out there will always have something negative to say no matter how you look. You are a pretty girl and I'm sure you attract plenty of boys. In the end its YOUR opinion that is going to count, and self confidence is more attractive than anything.

• Thank you so muchh. This site totally makes me feel beter. hahaah :)