I want to get a tattoo?

what do you think?

what symbol?

what design?

on which part is more sexier?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to ask yourself "why do I want a tattoo." Tattoos are not sexy just because you placed one on some particular part of your body. Without meaning, you'd just be another girl getting a tat for no good reason. Tattoos have a long lifespan. That mark will be on your body, long after your gone. How would you explain a random tattoo to your future child? How would explain why you put it on that spot on your body?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't ask us. We are not the ones who are going to wear it. You are.

I want a tattoo too, but I don't know what I want yet. All I know is that I want a tattoo that represents something meaningful to me, because I will see it every day for the rest of my life.

• If you're going online to have complete strangers tell you where and what to get a tattoo of you'll probably regret it. Get something that matters to you, something that matters and that you can deal with having on you for the rest of your life, don't get a flower because you think it's pretty. Getting a tattoo isn't like dying your hair or piercing something once it's there it's there for good.

• Im not against tattos, I have one, it's a tribute to my parents... And I only think people should get a tattoo if it's gonna mean something... so you'll probably never regret! And I can tell you only want it because it's "cool", that's why you're asking the symbol, design, etc... anyways, I 'd say to you: think a bit more...