Dress for a wedding?

Ive just bought a pale pink shift dress, and I'm wondering what color shoes/accessories I should get to go with it?

I was thinking black, but its for a wedding and I'm wanting something summery! Any ideas? xx

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Some white, tan, or nude color heels would look cute and not tooo heavy if you were to choose black. Try some wedges (doesn;'t have to be THIS EXACT shoe but find something that looks like it)

link

link

link

link

link

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you can't figure this out on your own, then this marriage is doomed from the start.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Try looking on the following websites for a few ideas for shoes and accessories..

www.asos.com

www.very.com

and a personal favorite of mine

www.boohoo.com

I love iron fist shoes and kurt geiger myself, but I realize they're not to everyone's taste. Just have a look on a few websites and see if there's anything you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe a creamy white or something popping like a very pale yellow, they would both compliment the color of the dress. If not, you could definitely do something like black, it's always classy and matches just about anything :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with what most of the girls said already, pearls and silver would look gorgeous! Have fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe silver or simply white shoes would be pretty. I agree with silentcutie104, pearls would look nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm.. yeah I'm thinking pearls would be good, white shoes... would look nice... hmm ill have to have a think! I mainly got the dress because it was in the sale, like 75% off... bargin lol x

• Maybe you could try pearls for a necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • some nude colored platform heels

0|0
    0|0
  • white or silver shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like the pink color ! but I think gray would be better than black...

0|0
    0|0