Do guys actually find this look attractive?

today I was at the mall when I saw a girl dressed like this

top: link

the funny thing is that the top had "modest is hottest" printed across it

skirt: link

shoes: link

hair and makeup: link

most girls would consider her a slut right off the bat, but that doesn't mean guys wouldn't think she's hot. so guys, what do you think? she was also very thin, if that makes a difference.

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It would certainly get a double take from me, but I would automatically classify her as eye candy rather than relationship material.

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No, it will catch a guy's eye, but looks cheap. Shoes OK for a night out; skirt and top are ridiculous; hair OK; eye makeup looks like a raccoon.

3|0
    1|0
  • top: meh, not something that should be worn casually at aleast

skirt: I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS, EVER! why do you just take off the pants completely and go butt naked if you're going to wear this

shoes: looks painful... and not that good looking

hair and makeup: burn it! burn it with fire!

1|0
    0|0
  • The shoes and hair is fine, but the top and skirt looks tacky and cheap. Personally, it's not my taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way to slutty. If I saw a girl like that in public I'd be like wtf.

7|1
    0|0
  • its not something you wear to a mall. but its still hot in general. leave it for the bedroom or around the house not in public...ESPECIALLY if you don't have the body for it

1|0
    1|0
  • Point of fact: modest IS hottest.

Point of fact: stating the obvious is immodest.

2|0
    1|0
  • Those shoes are incredibly hot. WoW! The rest... no.

2|0
    0|1
  • Umm, that girl's kind of skanky. That would just turn me off right there. Probably not that nice either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it hot? Yes, kind of.

Is it attractive? No.

2|0
    0|0
  • Everythings bad but the skirt. Slutty may be, but I can't say I don't find that ass insanely attractive wow.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• This would look so funny and bizarre! She looks like a hooker :/

But I love how you found all those links hahaha.

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think that combination of way too much skin showing in every link except for the one with okay hair and really bad make up does require a slut flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love her shoes..the rest of it looks like beach wear..i'm pretty sure guys would see through it

0|0
    0|0
  • are you sure this wasn't a prostitute out shopping for some new clothes?

0|0
    0|0