Okay so I think m super short I'm like 5'3 or 4 and the guy I like is like 6'2..so I was wondering if height is an issue to you or what height you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you've got three inches on me! I've dated some pretty tall guys (6'3") and some short guys too (5'4") as well as a few in between. Personally, I don't think most guys care all that much about height. Besides, there's not a whole lot you can do about it, now is there? It can work, actually my friend who's my size just married a guy who is 6'4". They're adorable together- I think if you click and there's attraction there height isn't an issue.

What Guys Said 7

• I actually like short girls and I mean anywhere from 5"0 to about 5"7. Once they are taller then that...i guess I kind of get intimidated, and would not really go for tall girls around my height (5"11") or even taller.

• Everyone loves babbies, and not many of them are much taller than four foot eleven, right?

• if he is anything like me then he finds it a good thing. I'm 6'1 and I like the shorter girls that are within three inches of your height range.

• my best friends girlfriend is your height, and he is 6'5"

• Height should NEVER matter end of!! It's all about personality and connection regardless of ehight difference or which gender is taller/shorter

• As a 6ft2 guy I don't care too much about female height. Short guys are incredibly cute though.

• My girlfriend in high school was 4'9" and my girlfriend in college was 6'. My current girlfriend is 5'5" so... the three have varied largely in height. Doesn't matter to me. Plus they had all different body compositions.

What Girls Said 5

• Some tall guys really like short girls. I'm 5'5", but I don't generally like guys over 6' lol. So you never know, don't sweat it :)

• I have honestly seen many, many couples where the height difference between the man and the woman are extreme. And besides, if a guy really likes you, he really should NOT care about the height difference at all. For instance, the guy I like is nearly a whole foot taller than me!

• lol I'm about a quarter of an inch under 5ft and my man is 6ft1, people think were a really cute couple and they never say anything about the height diff

• 5'3/5'4 is not super short at all...

That's not even a major height difference

• i m 5'8
    n i wanna increse my height
    i wana be 5'11