Why are girls so picky about the guys they date?

I mean good grief. I think its so funny that girls always think they get pressured into having the *super model* look when in all honesty...guys just wanna f***. We, us men, are the ones who have to look good to get girls these days.

I mean I read so many questions about what girls *prefer* about guys in terms of our appearance, level of humor and charm, and even how good at sex we are and its all just plain bullsh*t.

Why complain if we don't have muscles? Why complain if we aren't good at sex? Just be f***in lucky you have a guy willing to stand you in the first place.

This is why there are so many single people out there these days. Every girl wants the *prince charming*. What's so bad about being with a Napoleon Dynamite?

Most Helpful Girl

• "when in all honesty...guys just wanna f***"

^^ This is exactly why I won't date guys like you. That one statement alone lets me know that you don't care about me. You don't care about my interests, dislikes, my hobbies, my dreams, my life. All you care about is f***ing.

"Just be f***in lucky you have a guy willing to stand you in the first place. "

You have got to be kidding me. You should consider yourself lucky if a girl gives you a second look. No wonder no one wants you. I'm not at all surprised.

You're f***ing ridiculous

• Protip: thinking you're hot sh*t and someone else has to prove themselves to you guarantees you'll be in bad relationships, regardless of your gender

• For us nice to good guys, we have the money to bring any kinda girl including you good girls to give head in under $300. I tried this once ... I went bar hopping and asked normal girls that say we're here just to have fun with friends, and I hit up girls in shopping centers. I told them I'm doing a phootshoot or making some videos and can pay as much as $100 - $700 (98% agreed) maybe tht 2% were having periods and they had sugar daddy's paying them to do that already. We know who you are, V Know