Do guys like girls that dress sporty?

...but still have their cute more girly outfits?

I'm an athlete and have been a tomboy pretty much my whole life but I still like to wear more cute clothes as well. Do guys like this kinda thing? Or do you like girls who dress nice everyday and put effort into their outfits all the time?

I mean I care what guys think but I'm not going to completely change how I dress for them. If I change I'll do it for my own reasons. I just wanted a guy's opinion! ha ha

Thanks for the answers so far!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not westerner. I don't know what other guy think, but dressing nice everyday can make "nice" become "just nice" fo some guy. If you have a guy who seeing you and that make you worry about how does he feel about your usual tomboyish feature. Ask him for a date, just ask, dress nicely and impress him with your feminine side that your proud of. He will remember you as more charming, mysterious, and he may not care about what he has seen before (as now he has seen your "other side" which is only for him to see only). But also remain just some "tomboyish" of your. Because of how crude we are, we will always want girl who are sweet, but not all the time.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I love that kind of thing.

• Nah it wouldn't bother me. If you're into sports and you feel comfortable in sporty clothes then go for it. Girls don't haveta go over the top and dress up every day. Just be casual. And sporty can be cute too.

• Athletic girls are hot. It's great to see them all dressed up sometimes. I don't mind them at all no matter what clothes they decide to dress in. Just as long as they don't look like men.

• Hahaa I definitly don't look or dress like a man! lol, those girls are usually the lesbians! haha

• If you like the sporty look, wear it.

I am not a big fan of really girly girls and and I don't really like dresses all that much.

• If you're sporty, you can get away with anything you want. When you have a beautiful body, you don't have to care much about style as long as your physique is visible.

• Thanks, I usually do get to wear whatever I want! haha

• I don't like sporty, but I'm sure a lot of guys do.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should be yourself and wear what makes you happy. I'm assuming most guys would prefer a real woman who dresses how she feels.