Guys, What Signs Do You Look For To Tell If A Girl Likes You?

What tips you off to thinking a girl likes you?

How do you think a girl acts when she likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• That depend on situation, your relationship and oppotunity. But commonly she will look at your way. If you want to know, be around her during break time but don't approach, try to find out if she looking your way and smile back (it alway good sign if you can look into her eye and smile together). By doing this sometimes will let her know that you're open for her. So you can walk in and do chatting. Remember that shyish don't have to be cool all the time, being just relax can make her feel comfort with you. Then open your topic of interest for her to follow your way (which can be just any simple topic like what is around you, then talk about what she doing that time).

What Guys Said 4

• first starring at me, touching me like on the arms, play hitting me, always smiling when I walk into the room, doesn't care if I touch her/ allows me in her personal space (thats the big one), asks me why I don't have a girlfriend, tells me I'm cute, and tries to make me look nice I could go on and on

• When she flirts back...

• The only way I would know is if she told me. :/

• eye contact smile touch tease play wants to be near you etc

What Girls Said 0