What kind do guys like?

I am pretty, smart and have a good head on my shoulders. I don't know if I am just feeling insecure but do all guys like girls that dress like sluts? I dress nice and sexy but no o the point where my boobs and thighs are showing. I feel like guys only go for girls that are pretty but wild. My ex broke up with me 2 weeks ago and now he has all things girls that dresses provocative on his page. I'm really starting to think by me just me and me and classy, I won't get a another boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress how YOU like. Everyone is always gonna have an opinion. Some people will say don't dress slutty, it's cheap, or that girl looks like a slut. Some people will say, dress hot show yourself off, blah blah.

It's all hype and judgments. Don't bother with any of it. Wear what YOU like that makes you happy and makes you feel good. Don't try to dress a certain way to impress guys or girls or anyone. If you start doing this with one thing, it's easy to end up seeking approval from other people on all kinds of things and thinking you should make decisions based on what other people say, think, or do.

Please avoid this whole mindset. There are always going to be people out there who will agree with you and back you up and be your friend or boyfriend because of who you really are and what you really believe in. These are the kind of people you want to seek out, find, and have in your life. Anyone who's not supportive of you, doesn't make you feel good about yourself, puts you down in any way, or just doesn't feel right to you - leave those people alone, you are better off without them.

Lots of guys are going to prefer that you dress nice instead of slutty. You want a respectful guy, not a creeper. If you dress slutty, you're going to attract certain guys who are after sex and whatnot. If that's not what you want, don't go there.

• Thank You for you advice.

Now do guys like a girl that is conservative or wild? I am a classy lady, not boring but I am far from easy, and it seems like guys don't respect that. It's like they think I'm weird because I choose to not to do this or do that. is it me picking the guys that just wants sex?

• It could be. Try picking different types of guys and try different approaches. Usually, if all the guys you meet just want sex, there IS usually something you can do to change that, but it's up to you to figure it out. There are too many variables to be able to sort out on this site. Try changing the way you flirt for example.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, guy is draw by pleasure of what he like to see. But what he like to see is depend on what kind of person he is, what he want from hi couple, and that reflect meaning of your relation seriously. If you both are in relationship together which he also seem to want to stay in, but then he go away with some boobs which are not disclosed. I'm quite sure, even you realized that this guy is happy with just your boob. Note that some guy want his boobs for his eye, some guy want his boobs to be showy for other guy (as they can jealous him). But guy who care for you will let your boobs stay where you want to, only just show only to him when he beg. You are not only a pair of boobs, after all.

• I will never ask a girl out that dresses provocatively. I'm not controlling or anything, but I hate to share--including a good view of her body. Its not necessary anyway... you're gonna lure in mostly meatheads that just want you for sex. If that's what you want though, then go for it.

• Dont bet on it, you will find someone just have to keep trying...

What Girls Said 0