Guys, do you prefer girls with long hair or short hair?

do you prefer girls with long hair that's about up to her bum or short hair that's about shoulder length or shorter?

why?

thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't think you should generalize it.

The hair style should be reflected by her personality and apperance.

It's all a matter of different factors deciding what looks good on you / fits you.

I usually like girls with short hair - but there's just certain persons who it just would not fit to have short hair. Other girls who have short hair I just couldn't imagine having long hair.

It's all a matter of a big variousity of factors cooperating. Still it doesn't mean that you most likely will feel for having short hair tho it will fit you and your personality well it's something you'll have to try in order to decide/judge wether it fits you or not. Usually your hairdresser/barber will be more than happy to help you deciding what haircut to get.

I do know that this answer doesn't really answer your question directly but I feel that this is better if you're considering getting short hair.

• I love your answer! You stand out amongst the average guy in a good way.

• Thanks a lot longleggedginger :)

I'm glad to hear that my answer's apreciated - and that it's worth to put an effort to the answer.

What Guys Said 18

• Long hair. I'm just not attracted to girls with short hair.

• i like long hair I don't know why I just allways did since I was young

• Longer than mine and mine is about mid back on 6'-2" tall guy.

I think most women look better with long hair. Not saying a lot of girls don't look good with short hair. I just like long hair is all.

• it depends on the body type, style of hair, and girl. Personally I am not into change so if I meet a girl with long hair, I really don't know if I would like if they changed. there are exceptions. Personally I like longer hair in general because most can't pull off short hair.

• As long as it gives a good grip during doggy-style, any length works for me.

• I personally like shorter hair like up to the lenght of your breasts. but for some reason guys usually like longer hair. short hair is a nono for me. And your hair has to look healthy otherwise me no likey.

• I dig short hair.

I dig really short hair also, like Natalie Portman when she has it short.

The longest it should be is above the middle of your back.

• the longer your hair the more feminine you are depicted as and vice versa to an extent, bald or really short hair is creepy to most guys

• shoulder length hairs are best...!

• more likely prefer long hair. but sexy women come in all hair styles!

• either or for me, just as long as it looks good on that particular girl

• beautiful girls can pull off short hair.

• Long Hair. The short hair starts to remind me of Liza Minelli or something.

• LONG...at least shoulder length. Preferably longer

• Medium(Shoulder) length.

• short just does it for me

• I am one of the very VERY few guys that likes short hair on girls. It is just so cute!

• LONG HAIR. short hair is for dudes, and that's gay.

• That is so sexist!!!!!!! so does the same apply to guys?? should guys with really long hair not have it that long?? some girls can look amazing with short hair, some look amazing with long hair!!!! the same actually applies to guys, believe it or not!! You should really get with the modern times and accept more individuality and changes to the social norms!!

• So all of you can eat a d***, since I have PROOF that Victoria beckham looks better with longer hair.

• And why is it that ALL but one guy on here (who is probably somewhat gay)-*i mean seriously folks, look at his picture.) likes women with longer hair.

Interesting how that works.

What Girls Said 5

• for me, if a girl is truly confident, long or short her, she can carry herself well! :D

• It shouldn't matter is they have short hair, long hair, or is bald. It's what's on the inside that counts. Yes the looks do count but not as much as the person inside.

• My boyfriend likes my hair short like a little above my shoulders.

• This question has been asked and answered

read these:

link

link

link

• According to polls and stuff guys generally like longer hair, but it also depends a lot on what looks good on the girl.

• SHOCKER... men like women who look like women and not men.

wow. Do we really need a poll to answer that? I mean seriously.

• Shoulder length hair does not look like a man. I'm not the one who conducted the polls, I've just heard of them so I thought I'd mention it.....