Showing your thong?

These days I see a lot of girls whose thong is very obvious when she bends over or squats down. While I love this, because I love knowing what panties your wearing, I am wondering if this is done on purpose or its more of an accident?

Sounds like we have some disagreement on this one. I have always thought it was done on purpose or that it was just a by product of low-rise jeans.
It sounds like we have some disagreement on this one. I have always thought it was done on purpose or that it was just a by product of low-rise jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• some girls may purposely do it, but I would say that most girls don't do it purposely. that kind of underwear just shows sometimes

What Girls Said 7

• I would have to say accidental for the most part, unless the girl is trying to get a guys attention then maybe she will just do it on purpose. I have before :)

• sometimes it is on purpose, but 99% of the time it is accidental. They are just underwear and sometimes things show...

• Some do it on purpose, but majority of the time its accidental.

• i can't lie I wear thongs everyday. I can't feel a thing when I bend over or anything it just shows.

but I wear longer shirts to prevent that.

• Most of the time with a thong it's on purpose =]

• thats what i thought they wear stylish panties and even match their clothes and but then when it show they always try and cover up..

• I agree with barbie2525

• Accidental.

• I don't think there is anything attractive about showing the top part of a thong or g-string. I think it looks rather common actually.

• its not about the act of showing it.. for a guy is about seeing her panties which is normally not seen, for a girl from what i read here is to make them selves feel better about them selves

What Guys Said 1

• there's actually a word for this when the thong in the back shows... its called whale tail